30 November 2017

A Book List for Cambridge (with a dash of envy)

The provisional list of books for the Women Writers Summer Course next July at Homerton College, Cambridge.

With a staircase and flooring project underway there's little no chance I'll be signing on, but it's definitely something I plan to do at some point!  If you're at loose ends for something to do on your summer vacation, feel free to make me green with envy. 

 

Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights (1847)
George Eliot, The Mill on the Floss (1860)
Virginia Woolf, To the Lighthouse (1927)
Katherine Mansfield, The Garden Party and Other Stories (1922)
Elizabeth Bowen, A World of Love (1955) [title to be confirmed]

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm... I've only read one of these. Vicarious attendance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the plan, Audrey! An eerie twist is that I took the Penguin quiz this morning and the classic read that popped up for me was To the Lighthouse. It just so happens to be on my tbr list for this winter...which is either a massive coincidence, or I'm very predictable!

    ReplyDelete